Thursday, March 08, 2007

Knitting is Good



I am loving knitting this sweater. It is Sensational Shirttail from Arans Celtic Knitters book. I am using cascade 128 and it is soft and feeling very good. I went in search of buttons today, but did not hit on just the right ones. I have time and will continue my search. Tomorrow is actually the first meet up for the KAL on this project. I am ahead of the game by getting about a 5 inch start on the back. This KAL is all about cable knitting which I have done before and now have picked an easy one.
I went to my other LYS's sale today and found some sock yarn, and some other other buttons on sale. There was some great yarn out there for sale. I resisted. I just do not need another protect on needles. I am swearing on my stack of Knitting books, I will not buy more yarn till I knit up the 2 other sweaters worth I have.

No comments: