Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Knitting Pictures - New Model




Remember this sweater?? I just looked back at my Ravelry list and see I called it a size 3 months. How right on I was. Below is the new model wearing the EZ Baby Surprise Sweater. Jackson will be 3 months in one week and below is him modeling his sweater. And I had added a hat out of the left over yarn. Makes me smile to see him wearing this. The only other things he wore were little socks home from hospital and a couple newborn hats.



Isn't he just the cutest thing ever. (You have to know he is cuz his Grammie is telling you)




This wonderful photo is Jackson modeling his Bib Coveralls. I believe he looks a little like my father. Dad would of loved to have seen this great grand child. I hope this summer he is able to travel out to California to meet his Great Grammie B. She is wanting to hold him before he gets to big to snuggle with.

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

He is so cute Janice! Yes, I remember when you made the BSJ and the darling little hat and I'm so glad you shared a pic of Jackson wearing them...so adorable!!! Funny you should say he looks like your dad. When I first saw the pic, I thought, wow, he looks like his grammie! You must favor your dad a lot...:=)

picking2gogranny said...

He is adorable. How were you able to leave him? The jacket is cute too. I am looking forward to making two myself for my two new ones. I even bought the DVD to help out, but now I have you as a reference too. picking2gogranny