Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Singles Worst Holiday




Singles not so favorite day starts in a few hours. The holiday that was created by women, supported by Hallmark, candy makers and the florist. Thats ok we all claim we don't really care about living alone and being single, until we see all the hearts, flowers and couples in the world out for that special dinner and or day. I will be attending 'Chicks and Sticks' at the local yarn shop. With 12 single women and 3 men. There will be no dancing, music, candle lite. Just lots of needles and yarn with some desert tossed in that the shop owner is making. I guess life isn't so bad after all. The chocolate covered strawberries at the left I give you with the promise of no calories (looking at the photo that is). And I leave you with a photo of the Eternal Hug. This is a for real photo. Happy Valentines Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gained...5 pounds looking at the picture..and eating chocolate...but I'm sure..that the eternal hug..will help me lose it very quickly.....