Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Road Trip and....

This Friday is the annual trip to Santa Clara for Stitches West. There will be 4 of us on this trip. MM and the Head Frog will be joining Linda and I as we race down the road to get in line for Market Place. I have my bag all packed, including patterns that I may want to look for yarn for. An extra bag to carry all purchases, snacks, camera and such. This is such a fun day. We will leave at 7 AM and return home long after my bedtime!!

Next is guess who on his first birthday. Here he is wondering why his cake is on fire and how is he to ever eat it like that. I think the hat is adorable and I am thinking his mother blew out the candle.

At the end of a week of birthday parties Jackson has his jammies on ready to climb the stairs to bed. He seems like a happy baby so all the parties and gifts must of been great. Daddy will be the one to end the day by tucking him in.

Have a great week and maybe next writing I will have photo's of Stitches to share.

No comments: